The school rules have been established in partnership with the community over a long period of time. They reflect the school community’s expectations in terms of acceptable standards of behaviour, dress and personal presentation in the widest sense. Students are expected to follow the school rules at all times when on the school grounds, representing the school, attending a school activity or when clearly associated with the school i.e. when wearing school uniform.
Students have the responsibility:
- Students shall come to school on all working days in their uniform and no one will be permitted to attend the class without full uniform.
- Students should be polite in their behavior to all including their fellow-students and shall conduct themselves with dignity and decorum. They shall greet the teachers at their first meeting inside the campus and the class room every day.
- The medium of instruction followed by the school is English and the students shall converse in English with their fellow students as well as their teachers inside the campus.
- Anyone found misbehaving using vulgar language or conducting themselves in undignified manners is liable for disciplinary action.
- Students should respect the teachers by standing up when teacher enters and leaves the class.
- The School will not be responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the students.
- At the first bell, students must proceed to the class rooms. After the second bell, absolute silence should be maintained as a preparatory step for the prayer.
- Parents are specially requested not to permit students to wear gold ornaments while coming to school.
- Class room should be neatly kept. School properties should not be destroyed or damaged. Students should be particularly careful not to throw waste papers, fruit peels etc. except into the bins provided for the purpose.
- Books, news papers or magazine which are not recommended by the teacher should not be brought to the school.
- Guardians are not allowed to take students home when classes are in session.
- The students should arrive the school regularly and in time. Late comers will be permitted to enter the class only with the permission of the Principal.
- Student should not bring any kind of electronic gadgets.
Secondary Level( 1 - 10)
BOYS: Navy blue trousers, sky blue full sleeve shirt, black shoe, white socks, white plain round cap, school belt, school badge and school identity card.
Girls: Navy blue churidar, skyblue top stretching below the knee, black shoe, white socks school badge, scarf(hijab)- white for classes 1 to 5 and black for classes 6 to 10, white shawl (classes 6 onwards) and navy blue loose pardha(for classes 8 to 10).
Senior Secondary Level (+2)
Boys: Greyish black trousers (Bombay dyeing No. A- 99), full sleeve small checks shirt (Bombay dyeing No. SC- 1), school belt, black shoe, white socks, white plain round cap, school badge and school identity card.
Girls: Greyish black churidar (Bombay dyeing No. CM – 3085), full sleeve small cheeks top (Bombay dyeing No. SC- 1), full sleeve small checks top (Bombay dyeing No. SC - 1) - stretching below the knee, white shawl, black shoe, black socks, greyish black purdah and black scarf (hijab).
On Fridays, students should wear white uniform dress only